| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Glasgow, Scotland in November is cool at 6 °C (42.8 °F).
- Afternoons can be a little cool with average high temperatures reaching 9 °C (48.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cool with an average low of 3 °C (37.4 °F).
- The mean diurnal temperature variation/ range in November is 6 °C (10.8 °F).
- The weather in November is not exactly parched with rain, sleet or snow at intervals. Circa 106mm (4.2in) of liquid descends across on average 18 days.
- The blue above Glasgow, Scotland is dismal with an average of just 1:21 of radiant sunshine per day.
- The shortest day is 7:26 long and the longest day is 9:08 long with an average length of 8:13.
- There are approximately 6:34 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 17.1% of daylight hours and cloudy 82.9% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Glasgow, Scotland November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Glasgow, Scotland, Uk
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Glasgow, Scotland:
- Stornoway, Outer Hebridies, Uk - 285.6 kms (177.5 miles) NNW
- Tiree, Uk - 169 kms (105 miles) WNW
- Malin Head, Ireland - 192.4 kms (119.6 miles) WSW
- Ballykelly, Northern Ireland, Uk - 187.4 kms (116.4 miles) WSW
- Belfast-Aldergrove, Uk - 176.9 kms (109.9 miles) SW
- Belfast, Northern Ireland, Uk - 177.6 kms (110.4 miles) SW
- Clones, Ireland - 257.2 kms (159.8 miles) SW
- Collooney, Sligo, Ireland - 318.8 kms (198.1 miles) SW
- Douglas, Isle Of Man, Uk - 189.1 kms (117.5 miles) S
- Dublin, Ireland - 295.6 kms (183.7 miles) SSW
- Valley, Uk - 290.8 kms (180.7 miles) S
- Kinloss, Uk - 204.3 kms (126.9 miles) NNE
- Aberdeen, Scotland, Uk - 199.1 kms (123.7 miles) NE
- Dalwhinnie, Scotland, Uk - 119.1 kms (74 miles) N
- Edinburgh, Scotland, Uk - 64 kms (39.8 miles) ENE
- Eskdalemuir, Scotland, Uk - 97.1 kms (60.3 miles) SE
- Tynemouth, England, Uk - 210.6 kms (130.8 miles) ESE
- Leeming, Uk - 252.5 kms (156.9 miles) SE
- Manchester, England, Uk - 305.7 kms (190 miles) SSE