Climate of Glasgow, Scotland, Uk Average Weather
- Glasgow, Scotland, united-kingdom, 55°52'N, 4°24'W, 6 m (20 ft)
- Glasgow, Scotland has a marine west coast climate that is mild with no dry season, warm summers and moderate seasonality (Köppen-Geiger classification: Cfb).
- According to the Holdridge life zones system of bioclimatic classification Glasgow, Scotland is close to the cool temperate wet forest biome.
- The average temperature is 8.9 degrees Celsius (48.1 degrees Fahrenheit).
- Total annual Precipitation averages 1109 mm (43.7 in).
- Annual sunshine averages 1243 hours.
- If Glasgow, Scotland were situated on the opposite side of the world what would the climate be like? Follow this link to find the nearest location on ClimaTemps.com!
Navigate to Surrounding Climate Guides:
- Stornoway, Outer Hebridies, Uk - 285.6 kms (177.5 miles) NNW
- Tiree, Uk - 169 kms (105 miles) WNW
- Malin Head, Ireland - 192.4 kms (119.6 miles) WSW
- Ballykelly, Northern Ireland, Uk - 187.4 kms (116.4 miles) WSW
- Belfast-Aldergrove, Uk - 176.9 kms (109.9 miles) SW
- Belfast, Northern Ireland, Uk - 177.6 kms (110.4 miles) SW
- Clones, Ireland - 257.2 kms (159.8 miles) SW
- Collooney, Sligo, Ireland - 318.8 kms (198.1 miles) SW
- Douglas, Isle Of Man, Uk - 189.1 kms (117.5 miles) S
- Dublin, Ireland - 295.6 kms (183.7 miles) SSW
- Valley, Uk - 290.8 kms (180.7 miles) S
- Kinloss, Uk - 204.3 kms (126.9 miles) NNE
- Aberdeen, Scotland, Uk - 199.1 kms (123.7 miles) NE
- Dalwhinnie, Scotland, Uk - 119.1 kms (74 miles) N
- Edinburgh, Scotland, Uk - 64 kms (39.8 miles) ENE
- Eskdalemuir, Scotland, Uk - 97.1 kms (60.3 miles) SE
- Tynemouth, England, Uk - 210.6 kms (130.8 miles) ESE
- Leeming, Uk - 252.5 kms (156.9 miles) SE
- Manchester, England, Uk - 305.7 kms (190 miles) SSE